click Crisis Pregnancy Center
Just wanted to give you a quick update.
Since school has begun we have been busy! The Center close to campus has seen dozens, many using $5 CPC coupons for STD screening. Many have accepted Christ as Savior and many have decided to choose abstinence til marriage.
I am thinking of one ISU student who accepted Christ. When she came back for her STD results, she was beaming and told us that she told her mother that she had accepted Christ. Mom just cried. She had been praying that her daughter would get saved.
One young man accepted Christ.
One decided to come in every week to meet with her counselor to go through a program to help her abstain from sexual activity til married!
I could go on. Many have decided to carry their babies!
Here are some comments from our clients from our exit questionnaire:
What did you like best about your CPC visit?
· It was like talking to a friend
· I liked prayer the best because it made me feel comfortable
· They were not only interested in my physical health but also my emotional
· The many programs offered and helpful information
· They were kind and had a lot of respect
· No cost!
· The conversation on religion
· I enjoyed the privacy and great concern from the counselor regarding my involvement with sex, learning how to control my flesh and behavior
· LETTING CHRIST INTO MY HEART!
· I loved every second. I liked the fact that I could tell her personal things, things that I couldn’t even tell my friends
Praise God for every miracle and praise God that together, we are making a difference!
Crisis Pregnancy Center of the Wabash Valley
527 Poplar St.
Terre Haute, IN. 47807